Sunday, June 29, 2014

July 1st


I'm sorry I have been remiss in my communication lately, I have been working very hard to get our stock into our new Online Store and Point of Sale System (a fancy cash register which is integrated with the online store).  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to update the blog or facebook page with fun projects for you, but once I'm done with the data entry I promise I'll get back to it.

Closed Canada Day

1. We will be closed on Tuesday July 1st for Canada Day, but we are open as usual on Monday, 11am to 6pm.

Anti-Spam Law

2. A new Anti-Spam law (CASL) will be going into effect on July 1st. I would like to ensure that we have your express consent to continue receiving updates and insights about our Knitting, Crochet and Needle Felting related products, services, events, and special promotions. We will not spam you or sell your e-mail address. Our newsletters are generally sent out monthly, and sometimes more frequently if we need to communicate important news (like a sale, party, change in class schedule, or to correct a mistake). 

So if you wish to continue to receive our e-mails you need to re-subscribe to our list: Subscribe

One you are subscribed please add us to your e-mail address book and/or your Gmail Primary Tab (it’ll keep us from getting lost in your inbox).

If you do not want to receive our newsletter you don't have to do anything, it's already taken care of. 

We have been contacting our clients regarding these changes since mid-June. If you have already received an e-mail and re-subscribed you don't need to do anything.


Thanks for your time and continued support!







No comments:

Blog Archive