Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Parade of Pompoms


I'm making a prediction, I think the Pompom Toque is the new slouchy hat. Especially with cables! 

You may ask, how do you make those luscious, fluffy confections? Why with a Clover Pompom maker! See the end of this post for details. 






I Heart Cables




Wouldn't this hat look awesome wearing your hair in braids?!  If you really want to rock it, make it in one of the Neon colours of Manos del Uruguay Maxima Semi-solids









I know few of you will agree, but I really want to see this hat in a base of Neon Pink Manos del Uruguay Maxima and flecks of light grey (also Manos). 









I made this hat for the store a year or so ago, and it definitely qualifies as a quick gift! The hat fits large, so petite cranuims should start decreases after the second section of ribs. I love the 4 colour version by White Elephant!









Clover Easy Pompom Makers
And how will you be crafting these luscious, perfect pompoms?  Why with a set of  Medium & Large size Clover Pompom makers ($9.97). The ingenious Clover tool design produces perfect pompoms every time. Quick and easy, too!  Watch a video HERE to see how easy it is to use the Clover Pom-pom maker. 





No comments:

Blog Archive