Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Yarn Swap is Coming!


March Yarn Swap is Coming!

Come on down to our March yarn swap!  You know the deal: leave a yarn, take a yarn, and all the remainders go to charity.

March is a great time to start spring cleaning your stash. It's time to get rid of the skeins you are never going to use and make room for things that will bring some joy into your life!  I'm still purging my collection so I *guarantee* that there will be something worth checking out in the bin.

Plus, as an added incentive, you'll receive 10% off your purchase of yarn when you donate at our swap! (discount does not apply to Studioloo or Manspun yarns)

When:   Sunday March 28, 2010: 1pm to 5pm
Where:  Knit-o-Matic, 1378 Bathurst St, Toronto On


See ya later kniterator!

P.S.
If I have time I'll make some home-made gluten free cookies (from scratch, which means I baked them up myself from a recipe, not that they come from the espresso bar down the block named 'Scratch', which also has very, very yummy cookies)

No comments:

Blog Archive